Last Updated on 22/06/2018
What are Cookies?
We strongly suggest that You read the cookie policies of any such third-party cookies.
Essential and Non-Essential Cookies
These are strictly necessary to ensure that the Site functions in Your everyday use of it or for Us to provide You with the service(s) You expect from Us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. We do not require Your consent to use such essential cookies but You may still block or delete them (see below).
Some examples of essential cookies as found in the European Commission’s EU Internet Handbook (see http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm) are as follows:
- USER‑INPUT cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of the User’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- AUTHENTICATION cookies, to identify the User once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- USER‑CENTRIC SECURITYcookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PLAYER cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- LOAD‑BALANCING cookies, for the duration of session
- USER‑INTERFACE CUSTOMISATION cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- THIRD‑PARTY SOCIAL PLUG‑IN CONTENT‑SHARING cookies, for logged‑in members of a social network
These are not required for the essential functioning of the Site, although they may greatly enhance Your experience of using Our Site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
- These cookies would remember Your custom preferences. For example, this helps You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later;
- Here, the cookies would be used to gather information about Your browsing habits allowing Us to provide You with more relevant information and material that would be of interest to You;
- These help Us gather information about users on Our Site(s), such as when You first visited the Site and/or how often You access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how You came across the Site, using which search engine or other link.
YOU MAY WITHDRAW SUCH CONSENT FOR NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES AT ANY TIME BY THE SAME METHOD IN WHICH YOU GAVE IT TO US.Disallow Google Analytics to track me
Specific Cookies used on this site
|Name of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie||First or Third Party||Session Cookie or Persistent Cookie?||Type (HTTP/Local Storage etc.)|
|franks-cookie-policy||Non-Essential||First-party||Persistent (expires in 3 months)||Cookie|
How to delete or disable Cookies via your Browser
If You reject ALL cookies (including Essential Cookies) then You might be unable to use some of the features or services available on Our Site and You might also experience a lack of full functionality of the Site.
Usually, the information on how to change Your options regarding cookies can be obtained by referring to Your operating system’s manual or to the ‘Help’ section of Your web browser, or by contacting Your Internet Service Provider.
You may also find all the necessary information on how to make the necessary configuration settings by visiting the following helpful site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
For more information please feel free to contact us as indicated below.Disallow Google Analytics to track me
Last Updated on 22/06/2018